Below you can watch a pretty cool featurette (originally posted on Ain't It Cool News) on the score of the Looper soundtrack, composed by Rian Johnson and Nathan Johnson. In this featurette, Nathan shows how he found various abstract sounds for the soundtrack. You will also get to hear one track, called "Time Machine", at the end of the video. The track is pretty cool, so I'm very interested to hear the whole soundtrack. Have a watch below!
...Of Sinking Ships 3 Doors Down 311 65daysofstatic A Winged Victory for the Sullen Abel Albums Align in Time All Get Out Amazon mp3 American Gospel Anberlin Anchor and Braille Andain As I Lay Dying Astronautalis August Burns Red Autopilot Off Balance and Composure Banquets Belle Noire Best Of Bon Iver Bonobo Boysetsfire Brand New Breton Brighter Than A Thousand Suns Bring Me The Horizon Bush Captain We're Sinking Cartel Caspian Circa Survive Citizen Cloakroom Coasta Coheed and Cambria Collapse Under The Empire Conditions Copeland Crash Of Rhinos Daft Punk Daylight Dead Sara Defeater DJ Shadow Emancipator End of the Year List Evaline Every Avenue Fear Factory Fink Foo Fighters Four Year Strong Free Streaming From Indian Lakes fun. Funeral For A Friend Future Ghosts Good Old War Hands Like Houses Hans Zimmer HRVRD I Am The Avalanche I The Mighty If These Trees Could Talk Ilan Rubin Incubus iTunes Jack's Mannequin James Grant James Newton Howard Jimmy Eat World Jody Wisternoff Joe Hedges Kevin Devine La Dispute Loic Maurin Looper Lostprophets M83 Make Do and Mend Mallory Knox Manchester Orchestra Massive Attack Mayday Parade Me and My Arrow Middle Class Rut Minus the Bear Mixtapes Mogwai Morcheeba Moving Mountains Nathan Johnson Native New Found Glory Nick Warren Nine Inch Nails O'brother Ólafur Arnalds Panic At the Disco Paramore Pity Sex Playlist Polar Bear Club Portishead Psychic Babble Republic of Wolves Reverse The Curse Review Rian Johnson Run For Cover Records Russian Circles Sainthood Reps Saltillo Sasha Saves the Day Seahaven Simfy Sins Soilwork Songs States Take Cover The Almost The Classic Crime The Company We Keep The Dangerous Summer The Dark Knight Rises The Dear Hunter The Devil Wears Prada The Early November The Gaslight Anthem The Graduate The Horrible Crowes The Ongoing Concept The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus The Wonder Years There For Tomorrow Thievery Corporation This Love Thrice Thursday Tides Of Man Tigers On Trains Top Ten Touche Amore Transit Tricky Troubled Coast Turnover Tycho UNKLE We Are The Ocean Wolves at the Gate Yellowcard You Me At Six Young Statues Zero 7
- ► 2013 (44)
- Minus The Bear Release "Steel and Blood"
- Hans Zimmer Shows He Is All Class with "Aurora"
- Lyric Video for As I Lay Dying's "Cauterize"
- Preview Collapse Under the Empire's "Fragments of ...
- Preview Circa Survive's "Violent Waves"
- Anchor & Braille Release "In With the New"
- New Track From Collapse Under the Empire
- The Classic Crime Release "Heaven and Hell"
- Collapse Under the Empire Release "Dragonfly"
- Listen to Some New Tracks by Abel
- Andain Ask You to "Turn Up the Sound"
- Listen to Another Song From The Classic Crime
- Stream Tigers On Trains' New Album "Foundry"
- Stream The Gaslight Anthem's "Handwritten"
- Album Trailer for Minus the Bear's "Infinity Overh...
- Stream The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack in Its Ent...
- Featurette for the Score of Looper
- Stream a New Song from The Classic Crime
- What I've Been Listening to Recently...
- UPDATE: Preview The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack
- Caspian's "Waking Season" Coming This Fall
- Stream The Early November's "In Currents"
- More Previews of The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2011 (87)