Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What Have I Been Listening To This Week?

This week I've been listening to some new music and some old.  Plus I made a new discovery.  I love it when that happens.

Crash Of Rhinos - Knots
This album totally swung in under the radar for me.  I only discovered Crash Of Rhinos through Absolutepunk.net's Absolute100 feature.  This album is absolutely fantastic.  I love how raw and honest it is.  Definitely among the best of the year.  Now, if they'd only get it up on US Spotify, I'd be even happier.

Align In Time - Me & My Arrow
Align In Time has finally gotten his album up on Spotify.  When I found out about this, I immediately started listening to it again.  This album is so fantastic.  I was immediately reminded why this was among my favorite albums of 2011.

Native - Orthodox
This album just keeps growing on me.  With every new listen, I love it more and more.  Such raw energy -- totally awesome.

Jody Wisternoff & James Grant - Anjunadeep 05
This is my go-to DJ mix at the moment.  Some really great beats on this one!

Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks
NIN released a new album this week.  Of course, I'm listening to it.  And, it's good!

Reverse The Curse - Existent
This was another big grower. So groovy.

Listen to Knots here:

You can check the rest out in my Weekly Spotify playlist.  Follow it to see what I listen to each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment